Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

A lovely afternoon cycle :)

Earlier on this week I went for a lovely summer cycle, which I do most days (unless it's too rainy) and I came across a wonderful crumbling down old chapel and couldn't resist jumping off my bike to have a nosey inside...


My lovely Jenny bag :) It is far too small to take anywhere, but I put my phone and lipstick inside it for this particular journey. After all... a girl can't leave the house without her lipstick!   


Secret windows.


Spooky!


It was far to overgrown to go inside so I just peered in through the windows instead.



I also wasn't wearing appropriate foot ware!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    Liking the new blog, cool pictures -the adventures of Jenny and her bike!
    keep on cycling.... :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete