Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

Natasha and I went to Malmaison for lunch and a fashion show. We got free champagne and a goody bag yay! :) Little did we know that it would contain a toothbrush!! High hopes were dashed but the food was delicious and the clothes were darling. Check out the new shop It's Darling on Holburn Street!

Natasha with her ticket for the fashion show.



A toothbrush!?



We were stuffed after this!


I wore:
  • A top I bought from France unfortunately I can't remember the name of the shop and it doesn't have a lable. I wore it back to front as I liked the ruffle design being at the back (sadly no pictures). 
  • Denium Leggings which were £10 from Oasis.
  • Belt from Matalan.
  • Shoes £19 from Marks and Spencers.
  • The clutch bag was my grandma's.  


Natasha wears:

  • A lovely kitten dress from Coco Violet. Sadly the store closed down recently, however I think some items are still available online so it's worth checking out their website!
  • Matching kitten necklace also from Coco Violet.
  • White shoes from ASOS.
  • Cardigan from New Look.

1 comment:

  1. looks fun, I haven't been to Malmaison yet - we'll need to do lunch there this summer! :D

    ReplyDelete