Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Last Weekend :)

Was GREAT!  I invited my two friends, Linsey and Robyn round to my flat on Friday evening to test out my cocktail making skills...




We made lovely White Russians and Woowoos.


Linsey with our drinks and yummy snacks.


End of the night squash! :)



We listened to lots of cool crackly records and even ended up singing ‘Summer Holiday’ by Cliff Richards at the top of our lungs!! Oh dear! Here’s how that came about...

Linsey: Cliff is sooo uncool!
Robyn: Yeh who would liseten to Cliff Richards?
Me: I know, I don’t even like any of his songs!
Robyn: Oh apart from ‘Devil Woman’ that’s quite catchy!
Linsey: Yeh, I like that song too!
Me: Oh and I like 'Summer Holiday'! That’s a classic and cool because it was on the ‘Young Ones’. 
Robyn: “We’re all going on a summer holiday…”
All: Break out into song (badly).

Ahhh we all love Cliff really! ...eek!

Saturday

I had a long lie, a nice bath and started reading the Camomile Lawn (which is a bit of a geeky book, but I really enjoyed it). In the evening despite the heavy rain, I ventured out to see a cool bluegrass band at the blue lamp with my friends Blake and Tucker. Walking home was very surreal because waterfalls were pouring off buildings and men were running through the street looking like they were racing each other, but really they were just rushing to the next pub. The rain was crazy, but I was nice and dry under my lovely colourful umbrella that fits about 4 people under it. 

:)




I wore: 

My cosy comfy shawl from topshop, jeans from topshop, a bright green top from matalan and my colourful brolly was from a pound shop.

Sunday

On Sunday I saw Harry Potter with my family. What a fantastic film!! I love Harry Potter! We saw it in 3D and I got cool, round, harry-shaped specs -yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment